1) Humble ourselves under the Mighty Hand of Yahweh/LORD and Pray & Repent
2) Praise & Worship Yahweh GOD
3) Thanksgiving (generously offer the fruit of our lips & do so constantly)
5) Petition with Humble Persistence
7) Continuously communicate & have fellowship with GOD
8) Intercede for others and our nations, countries, government
9) Give ALL the glory unto the LORD
Be sure to couple all prayer essentials with an ample dose of humility
Whenever we pray, forgive grudges against others.
Then our Holy Father in Heaven will forgive us.
Repentance is proclaimed throughout the Book of Revelation
Luke 18:1, Psalm 27:13) Luke 18:1-8,
Believe and receive YHVH's Son, Yahshua ha Mashiach, whom He sent to bless us. Believe and live; believe what the Holy Scriptures tell and foretell regarding Yahshua. Note: Let us make dilligent studying and reading of the Holy Scriptures a Top Priority at all times.